- Direct fit for Dodge Ram 2500/3500 6.7L Cummins, 2013-2018
- Installs in less than 1 hour
- Eliminates failure-prone bypass valve
- Durable CNC-machined billet aluminum construction
- Full-flow bypass allows the transmission cooler to operate at maximum efficiency
- Helps extend transmission life and prevent overheating
- Fits with stock transmission cooler piping, requiring no modification for installation
- Integrated heat-sink fins provide unique styling and added heat dissipation
- Durable anodized finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Estimated Ship Date: October 2021
- Note: Coupons and discounts do not apply to items in pre-sale
The transmission is the backbone of your 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins. It's responsible for transmitting up to 930 lb-ft of torque from the engine to the wheels. That much power generates a lot of heat, and if that heat isn't dissipated, it can destroy your transmission. The transmission cooler does a good job of keeping trans fluid temperatures in check, but only if the fluid can reach it.
The stock cooling system of both the 68-RFE and Aisin AS69RC utilizes an in-line thermal bypass valve that controls fluid flow to the transmission cooler. The purpose of this valve is to prevent transmission fluid from flowing to the cooler until it reaches operating temperature. The thermostat inside this valve is prone to failure, however, and when that happens, the fluid never flows to the cooler, and the transmission can overheat. That's why Mishimoto has developed a full flow thermal bypass valve upgrade for your 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins.
Our CNC-machined aluminum thermal bypass valve not only looks better than the stock unit, but it performs better too. This Mishimoto thermal bypass valve eliminates the internal thermostat, providing full fluid flow to the transmission cooler in all running conditions. This setup is ideal for owners in warm climates, those performing heavy towing, and trucks needing the best possible cooling efficiency for their transmission. The Mishimoto full-flow thermal bypass valve features strategically machined internal passages, providing improved flow over the stock valve for more effective cooling. In addition, cooling fins machined into the valve body add even more heat dissipation.
This 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Thermal Bypass Full Flow Valve Kit is built to last a lifetime with a durable silver anodized finish and our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Thermal Bypass Valve
(2) 3/4" x 16 Quick-Disconnect Transmission Line Fittings
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto does not recommend customers in cold climates install the thermostat bypass to avoid overcooling of the transmission fluid
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 6.7 ISB Chassis Codes Ram 2500
Fits Dodge Ram 2500 I6 (6.7L) 2013-2018
Dodge Ram 3500 I6 (6.7L) 2013-2018
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!