- Direct fit for the 2010–2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Functions with both stock and aftermarket front-mount intercoolers
- Features a two-row, 1.97" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Provides optimal heat exchange for both stock and highly modified vehicles
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has developed a performance aluminum radiator available for the 2010–2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. This is the ideal upgrade to your stock Genesis Coupe radiator. Having a turbo set up produces a great amount of heat; by replacing your current Hyundai Genesis radiator with a top of the line Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator you will undoubtedly notice a cooler, more efficient running engine. The new application is specifically designed and engineered as a direct OEM fit with no modification required for easy installation. As with all of our products this aluminum radiator is protected by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto transmission cooler (P/N: MMTC-U)
- TECH SPECS
Chassis Codes BK Fits 2010-2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T
Material Aluminum Overall Height 32.48" DPI 13120 Drain Plug Length 0.047" Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 17.8" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08" Outlet 1.4" Rows 2 Inlet 1.4" Coolant Capacity 1.64 Dual Pass False Overall Width 2.47" Core Length 25.5" Core Height 12.5" Core Thickness 1.97" Overall Length (in) 17.80 Overall Height (in) 32.48 Overall Width (in) 2.47 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!