- Direct fit for the 2020+ Jeep Gladiator JT 3.6L *1
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Included drain kit empties catch can in minutes through the fender well for easy, mess-free maintenance without opening the hood *2
- Durable 2.5mm-thick steel bracket mounts the catch can out of the way of other engine components and isolates it from engine vibration for a lifetime of service
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Defends intake system and essential engine components from oil blow-by
- Includes direct-fit hoses with pre-installed quick-disconnect fittings for quick and easy installation
- 3 oz. capacity for longer service intervals
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings create a secure connection between lines and can
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Patent #US D884,760 S
There's nothing worse than getting your 2020+ Jeep Gladiator halfway up a rock face, looking back to see your friends' reactions, and seeing nothing but blue smoke. The 3.6L Pentastar is notorious for excessive amounts of blow-by entering the intake. This blow-by carries oil, fuel, and water vapor left over from combustion and too much of it causes smoking on inclines and while driving. This blow-by can also coat sensors and other intake components, reducing the performance of your engine and potentially causing knock. But Mishimoto has the solution.
Our 2020+ Jeep Gladiator 3.6L direct-fit baffled oil catch can kit protects your engine by keeping blow-by out of the intake. This allows your engine to burn only the high-quality gas that you put in the tank. Our catch can employs a series of air turbulators, a baffle, and 50-micron bronze filter to clean the blow-by of vapors before it returns to your intake.
This catch can kit is a direct fit for your Gladiator, with no cutting or other modifications required. Installation of this catch can takes less than an hour thanks to the pre-cut hoses and installed stock quick-disconnects. A custom-engineered 2.5mm steel bracket mounts our catch can to the fender rail, isolating it from engine vibration and movement for a lifetime of service.
Also included with this catch can is a drain kit. Simply remove the plug from the bottom of the catch can during installation and connect the drain kit to empty the catch can from behind the front wheel without having to open the hood. This convenient feature lets you drain the can and get out on the road or trail in minutes. The included rubber cap prevents dirt and debris from entering the valve, so you never have to worry about a clogged valve slowing you down.
Like all Mishimoto product, this 2020+ Jeep Gladiator 3.6L baffled oil catch can kit is protected by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. So, whether you’re climbing a treacherous rock face, exploring the wilderness, or just driving to work, you rest easy knowing your JL Gladiator’s engine is protected for as long as you own it.
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) Black, Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Can
(2) Direct-fit Oil Resistant Hoses
(2) CNC-Machined Aluminum Barbed Fittings
(1) 2' Length Drain Hose
(1) 3/8” NPT x 3/8” Hose Barb CNC-Machined Aluminum Drain Fitting
(1) Black Nylon Ball Valve
(4) Worm Gear Clamps
(1) Bronze Filter
(1) Air Diverter
(1) Internal Baffle & Rod
(1) 3/8" NPT Plug
(1) Large O-Ring
(1) Rubber Cap
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
*1 Vehicles with Mopar part number 82215190 Auxiliary Switch Bank may require relocation of the auxiliary relay box from above the brake booster to use this catch can.*2 Mishimoto recommends draining the catch can before driving off-road where you may encounter steep inclines to prevent blow-by from sloshing out of the can.After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch cans every 500 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 3.6L Pentastar Chassis Codes JT
Fits 2020+ Jeep Gladiator JT w/ 3.6L Pentastar V6
2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL w/ 3.6L Pentastar V6
Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!