- Direct fit for 2012–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L
- Filters solids from your Jeep's cooling system
- Helps prevent clogging and extends the life of your Jeep's radiator, heater core, and other cooling system components*
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Filter housing can be rotated to accommodate supercharger piping or other modifications
- Includes Wix® coolant filter to remove particles as small as 27 microns
- 4mm-thick steel bracket will stand up to anything the road or trail can throw at it
- Includes durable ball valves for long-lasting and leak-free service
- Direct-fit hoses make installation quick and easy
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The cooling system in your 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler is one of the most crucial systems in the entire vehicle. If just one component in the cooling system fails or becomes clogged, it can be catastrophic. A clogged heater core is inconvenient on a chilly night's drive, but a clogged radiator can leave you out in the cold with a blown engine.
Unfortunately for many JK Wrangler owners, repeated clogging and replacement of cooling system components is an all too familiar scenario. Normal engine wear and servicing can introduce damaging solids into the cooling system, wreaking havoc as they go. 2012-2018 JKs are particularly susceptible, however, thanks to excess casting sand left in the cylinder heads from the factory. But Mishimoto is here to help clean up your JK’s cooling system.
Our 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Coolant Filtration Kit will help keep anything that’s not liquid coolant from circulating around your engine and cooling components. This direct-fit kit installs in under an hour and the included Wix® filter traps particles as small as 27 microns. Our silicone hoses are a direct fit and the included ball valves make for a durable and long-lasting system. The 4mm-thick steel bracket can stand up to anything the street or trail can throw at it.
Like all Mishimoto products, the Mishimoto 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Coolant Filtration Kit is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) Silver, Anodized 6061 Aluminum Filter Mount
(1) Coolant Filter
(2) Direct-Fit Silicone Hoses
(2) Brass Ball Valves
(4) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
*This coolant filter kit will not repair or reverse damage caused by sediment or other solids in the cooling system. Mishimoto recommends following all manufacturer cooling system service procedures and maintenance intervals.Mishimoto recommends changing the coolant filter after the first month, again after 3 months, and then every year after that, depending on driving conditions. Because each engine was cast differently, there will be a different amount of debris in each engine.
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!