- Direct fit for the 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 3.6L
- Installs in about 1 hour
- Precision-engineered and rotational-molded design
- Increases flow by up to 36%*
- Available with oiled or dry washable filter for maximum performance in any environment
- Filter can be cleaned and reused
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 10.8 hp and 11.4 lb-ft of torque
- Dyno-tested resonator ensures power will stay in the usable RPM range
- Retains stock lower airbox and mounting points for easy installation
- Patent Pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Your 3.6L JL Wrangler was built to go anywhere, anytime. But, no matter where it goes, it needs to breathe. For the 3.6L Pentastar to perform at peak efficiency, the intake needs to flow as much as possible. That’s where the Mishimoto 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 3.6L Performance Intake comes in.
Our intake utilizes a precision-engineered rotational-molded tube with dyno-tested resonators and a custom filter to let your 3.6L Pentastar breathe easy. The smoother intake tube and large filter allow the Mishimoto intake to flow up to 36% better than the stock intake*. That extra flow lets your engine pull in more air for dyno-proven gains of 10.8 hp and 11.4 lb-ft of torque. To keep that extra power in the most useful RPM range, we meticulously designed and tested an integrated resonator. Our intake also retains the stock lower airbox and mounting points for easy installation.
The Mishimoto 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 3.6L Performance Intake is available with an oiled or dry washable filter for maximum flow in any environment. Like all our Jeep Wrangler products, this performance intake is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of easy breathing.
(1) Precision Rotational-Molded Intake Tube
(1) Precision Rotational-Molded Upper Airbox
(1) High-Flow Air Filter (Model #38672S or #38672SDW)
(1) Silicone Coupler
(2) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
*As tested with oiled filter Closed airbox lids for use with snorkels are available upon request. Please contact our customer service team for more details. Water fording at levels above the vehicle manufacturer's advised limit may require modifying other vehicle components to avoid water damage.
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!