- Direct fit for the 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ/YJ with 2.5L/4.0L engine
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.88" thick core
- Increases fluid capacity by 68% over stock
- Provides a proven 20% improvement in fluid cooling efficiency
- Radiator core includes strutted tubes in top 5 and bottom 5 rows for increased strength
- Stamped header plate ensures a strong bond between the end tanks and core to resist cracking and leaks
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Mishimoto Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Performance Jeeps deserve Jeep performance parts and this Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator for the 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ/TJ is the ideal upgrade to the stock radiator.
Whether you use your TJ or YJ Wrangler as a daily driver or an off-roading powerhouse, this radiator is built to keep your engine cool and last a lifetime. This Mishimoto Jeep TJ/YJ Wrangler radiator features a 1.88” thick two-row core with strutted tubes in the top and bottom five rows for added strength. Stamped header plates ensure a strong bond between the radiator core and the end tanks for greater resistance to cracking due to vibration or chassis twist. Our radiator is constructed with fully-welded aluminum end tanks for a lifetime of leak-free operation
To add even more cooling efficiency, this radiator increases coolant capacity by 68% over stock. The Mishimoto Jeep TJ/YJ Wrangler radiator showed a 20°F drop in outlet temp compared to the stock radiator. This 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ/YJ radiator is a direct fit and includes quick-disconnect fittings for 2004-2006 TJ Rubicon applications. As with all our Jeep performance parts, this Jeep Wrangler radiator includes our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Radiator
(1) Mishimoto Radiator Cap
(1) Magnetic Drain Plug
(6) Transmission Adapters
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The product is for left-hand drive (LHD) vehicles only.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 2.5L I-4 Engine
4.0L I-6 Engine
Chassis Codes YJ
Fits 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (TJ)
Material Aluminum Overall Height 25.8" DPI 1015 Drain Plug Length 0.047" Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 23" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08" Outlet 1.5" Rows 2 Inlet 1.26" Coolant Capacity 2.7 Dual Pass False Overall Width 3.7" Core Length 19.22" Core Height 18.11" Core Thickness 1.97" Fill Neck 1.22" Overall Length (in) 23.00 Overall Height (in) 25.80 Overall Width (in) 3.70 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!