- Allows you to quickly and easily diagnose leaks and other cooling system issues
- Includes 17 color-coded adapters and 3 test caps to fit most import and domestic vehicles
- Includes vacuum purge and refill tools
- Helps prevent air intrusion and eliminates cooling system bleeding time
- Working pressure of 0-35 psi
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
If you've got a paddock of project cars, a fleet of work vehicles, or just like to help all of your friends with their daily drivers, you need tools that help you get maintenance done fast. This Mishimoto 28-piece cooling system pressure tester and vacuum refill tool kit lets you diagnose and fix cooling system issues quickly so you can get back on the road or track faster. Once you've found and fixed your leak, use the vacuum purge and refill tools to fill the cooling system and avoid hours of waiting for the air to bubble out on its own.
This 28-piece kit includes 17 color-coded adapters and 3 test caps to fit almost every vehicle, as well as adapters for testing many common radiator caps. This tool kit is packaged in a durable plastic case that keeps your tools safe and organized and is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of service.
(20) Cooling System Adapters
(2) Radiator Cap Test Adapters
(1) Pressure Test Pump w/ hose
(1) Vacuum Purge and Refill Tool Kit
(1) Adapter Wrench
(1) Quick-Disconnect Fitting
(1) Carrying Case
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!