- Direct fit for the 1993–1995 FD Mazda RX7 with LSX engine swap
- Provides a bolt-in cooling solution which simplifies the engine-swap process
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 2.17" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for street and/or track use
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and forced induction vehicles
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
For those with an LS-swapped 1993–1995 Mazda RX-7 looking to enhance the overall performance and lifetime of their engine, the Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is the ideal cooling system upgrade. With no cutting or modification required for a direct drop-in fitment, installation is easy and effortless. All Mishimoto radiators are designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency and most importantly, protect your car from overheating. As with every Mishimoto aluminum radiator, this radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes LS Chassis Codes FD
Material Aluminum Overall Height 27.34" DPI 2067 Overall Length 19.5" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08" Outlet 1.5" Rows 2 Inlet 1.38" Dual Pass False Overall Width 2.67" Core Length 22.2" Core Height 15.75" Core Thickness 2.17" Fill Neck 1.22" Overall Length (in) 19.50 Overall Height (in) 27.34 Overall Width (in) 2.67 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!