- Direct fit for the 1990–1997 Mazda Miata 1.6L/1.8L
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Two-row, 1.97" thick brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Ideal replacement for the failure-prone stock radiator
- Perfect for use on the street, track, or autocross course
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
By replacing your current Miata radiator with a Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator, you will undoubtedly notice a more efficiently running engine. All Mishimoto Mazda Miata performance aluminum radiators are designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, protect your car from the overheating, and boost overall engine functions. With its lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished tank ends, installing a direct-fit Mishimoto radiator is effortless. No cutting or modification is required. All Mishimoto radiators come with a high-pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap and, as with every Mishimoto aluminum radiator, it includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. Check out the Mazda Miata hose kit, for even greater cooling efficiency.
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Chassis Codes NA6(8)C
Material Aluminum Overall Height 18" DPI 1140 Drain Plug Length 0.47" Drain Plug Thread Size (M16) .06 Overall Length 27.8" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08" Outlet 1.25" Rows 2 Inlet 1.25" Coolant Capacity 1.79 Dual Pass False Overall Width 2.55" Core Length 25.12" Core Height 12.6" Core Thickness 1.97" Fill Neck 1.25" Overall Length (in) 27.80 Overall Height (in) 18.00 Overall Width (in) 2.55 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!