- Allows for easy routing of complex coolant or intercooler pipes
- 100% silicone construction
- Constructed from four layers of silicone with embedded heat-resistant fibers
- Rated for temperatures up to 330°F
- High pressure tolerance is ideal for use on intercooler pipe connections
- Applicable for both coolant and air systems
- Available in black, blue, or red to match any engine bay
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The expansive line of silicone couplers from Mishimoto continues to expand! We now offer a broad range of 90-degree transition couplers applicable for use in both coolant and air passage systems. Finding the ideal coupler for your project can be challenging, but we make it easy with a massive selection of various bends, sizes, and colors to achieve your goals.
Our couplers feature four layers of silicone, each divided by a layer of heat-resistant embedded fibers. This combination results in maximum durability in extremely harsh environments. Our silicone couplers rated for temperatures up to 330°F and can withstand substantial boost pressures. These couplers are available in black, blue, and red, and as with all our products, they include our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto 90-Degree Transition Coupler
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Material Silicone Exterior Material Silicone Int. Layer Temp. Rating 330°F (165°C) Max Temp 330°F Coupler Style Transition
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!