- Direct fit for 2007-2009 Nissan 350Z with VQ35HR
- Dual-can system captures blow-by from both CCV and PCV systems
- Sturdy 3mm-thick steel brackets withstand rough roads and track abuse
- Modular brackets fit with stock engine cover and make servicing catch cans easy
- Includes pre-molded, stock-style hoses for simplified install
- Defends intake system, and essential engine components from oil blow-by
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce risk of detonation
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Includes aluminum T-connector for use with aftermarket intakes
- Filters and cans are fully serviceable
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The VQ35HR is the ultimate evolution of the VQ35 series. The HR was built to be driven at the limit, but over a decade of daily driving and banging the limiter takes its toll. As the VQ35HR ages, it produces more and more blow-by, which makes its way back through the intake system and into the cylinders. More blow-by equals a higher chance of detonation, and the high-revving, high compression HR can't afford more risk. That's why Mishimoto has developed a baffled oil catch can for your VQ35HR-powered 2007-2009 Nissan 350Z or Infiniti.
Our complete kit utilizes two 6061-aluminum catch cans that mount in line with the VQ35HR's PCV and CCV systems for protection from idle to wide-open throttle. Blow-by is routed away from the intake and into our catch cans using direct-fit, chemical-resistant lines and CNC-machined aluminum fittings. Our cans are suspended in the engine bay by sturdy 3mm-thick steel brackets that can withstand everything from dirt drops to potholes without flinching.
Inside the catch cans, air diverters and a baffle help condense oil, fuel, and water, while a 50-micron bronze filter further cleans crankcase gases before returning them to your intake. Like all our 350Z products, this baffled oil catch can kit for the 2007-2009 350Z VQ35HR is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of protection. So, whether you're hitting the track or the street, protect your VQ35HR with this Mishimoto baffled oil catch can kit.
(2) Black Anodized Aluminum Baffled Oil Catch Cans
(4) Application-Specific Mounting Brackets
(5) Direct-Fit Hoses, Black
(1) Aluminum T-Fitting
(11) Worm Gear Clamps
(4) CNC-machined Aluminum Barbed Fittings
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes VQ35HR Fits Please note: fitment has not been verified on Infiniti models
2007-2009 Nissan 350Z w/ VQ35HR
2007-2008 Infiniti G35 w/ VQ35HR
2008-2012 Infiniti EX35 w/ VQ35HR
2009-2012 Infiniti FX35 w/ VQ35HR
2009-2010 Infiniti M35 w/ VQ35HR
Material 6061 Aluminum Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M). Color Black
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!