- Direct fit for the 1989–1993 Nissan Skyline R32
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.25" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for both street and track use
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain
- Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator for the Nissan Skyline is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. Whether you drive your vehicle daily or take it for track runs. The Mishimoto aluminum Nissan Skyline radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks, enhancing the overall performance of your engine. Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required, the ideal upgrade to the stock Nissan Skyline radiator. All Mishimoto radiators come with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap and, as with every Mishimoto aluminum radiator, this radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. A perfect match to the Mishimoto lightweight aluminum Nissan Skyline fan shroud kit for the R32.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit. Compatible with OEM and Mishimoto Radiators. This product will not fit HICAS model GT-Rs.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes RB20DETRB26DETT
Chassis Codes R32
Overall Height 26.2" Drain Plug Length 0.047"
Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5
Overall Length 19.7" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08"
Outlet 1.4" Rows 2 Inlet 1.4" Coolant Capacity 2.69
Dual Pass False Overall Width 1.75" Core Length 14.96"
Core Height 25.59"
Core Thickness 1.25"
Fill Neck 1.25"
Overall Length (in) 19.70
Overall Height (in) 26.20
Overall Width (in) 1.75
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!