- Unique locking system for a trustworthy connection to your piping
- Withstands up to 400°F and 110PSI operating pressure range
- Allows for angular, axial, and radial movement while remaining sealed with Viton O-rings
- CNC-machined 6061 aluminum weld ferrules arrive ready for fabrication
- All aluminum construction ensures a sturdy and stylish addition to your project
- Conveniently removable allowing for simple servicing or adjustments to your build
- Anodized finish available in various colors to suit any build
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Add some extra style to your build with the Mishimoto Quick Release Clamp Assembly. Available in 2.5” and 3” variants, our clamps feature all-aluminum construction, with a unique locking system for a secure connection to your piping system. Our clamps are conveniently removable for simplified servicing to your system or quick adjustments to your build. The anodized finish ensures that these clamps pop in the engine bay for a serious upgrade to the aesthetic, and are available in various colors to suit your build. We stand behind our design, which is why each clamp also includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry-free installation.
(1) Billet Aluminum Clamp Band w/ Locking Pin
(2) 6061 Aluminum Weld Ferrules
(2) Viton O-rings
(1) Union Sleeve
(1) Reusable Cloth Pouch
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!