- 2017 limited edition collaborative design by Ryan Tuerck and Mishimoto
- Machined from lightweight thermoplastic for durability without extra weight or annoying heat retention
- Lightweight design weighing 2.0 oz
- Ergonomic shape allows for smooth shifting and comfortable hand position
- Perfect complement to every interior, from missile car cockpits to standard vehicles
- Purchase includes four plastic inserts to fit various applications
- Insert thread pitch sizes: M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5, M12 x 1.25
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Every car enthusiast knows that a shift knob is more than just a piece of plastic or metal used to change gears; it’s a connection between your body and your car.
That’s why we’ve partnered with Team Mishi driver Ryan Tuerck to bring you a performance shift knob that takes that connection to a new level. This limited-edition Ryan Tuerck shift knob, inspired by Ryan’s iconic drift car, lets you rip through gears in style and comfort.
Designed for stand out aesthetics and smooth shifting, this performance shift knob lets you connect with your car on every level.
(1) Ryan Tuerck Shift Knob
(4) Plastic Inserts for Multiple Application Fitment:
– M8 x 1.25
– M10 x 1.25
– M10 x 1.5
– M12 x 1.5
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This product may not fit some vehicles with pull-up style reverse lockout mechanisms.
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!