- Direct fit for the 2017-2019 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax
- Replaces stock plastic connectors with aluminum for greater resistance to heat and pressure
- Includes new lower radiator hose O-ring for leak-free install
- Constructed from five layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers
- Includes high-quality worm gear clamps for easy installation
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Pair with Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator for even greater cooling system protection
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re hauling the family fifth wheel or driving out to the job site, you rely on your Duramax to get where you need to go. The factory Duramax L5P radiator hoses are constructed from a mixture of molded rubber and plastic. As your truck endures thousands of heat cycles, hours of idle time, and countless high-stress miles, those materials will begin to degrade, harden, and potentially develop leaks. That's why Mishimoto has designed this replacement silicone coolant hose kit for your 2017-2019 6.6L L5P Duramax. This kit features hoses constructed from five layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers and all-aluminum hose junctions. This combination yields far more robust coolant passages, which will provide years of service in the harshest conditions. This kit also includes a full set of stainless-steel clamps and a replacement O-ring for your lower hose quick-disconnect fitting, providing everything you need for a hassle and leak-free installation. The Mishimoto Silicone Coolant Hose Kit is available in Black, Blue, or Red and includes our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Silicone Upper Radiator Hose
(1) Silicone Lower Radiator Hose
(7) Worm Gear Clamps
(1) Replacement Quick-Disconnect O-Ring
(2) Zip Ties
- TECH SPECS
Material Silicone Also Fits GMC Sierra 2500HD V8 (6.6L Diesel) 2017-2019
GMC Sierra 3500HD V8 (6.6L Diesel) 2017-2019
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD V8 (6.6L Diesel) 2017-2019
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD V8 (6.6L Diesel) 2017-2019
Max Temp 330°F (165°C)
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!