- Direct fit for the 2004–2008 Subaru Forester XT
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.65" thick efficient brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperature reduction
- Increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Perfect upgrade to the failure prone stock plastic end tank radiator
- Ideal for use on the street, track, or rallycross course
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
By replacing your current Forester XT radiator with a Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator, you will notice a cooler more efficient running engine. The Mishimoto radiator for the Subaru Forester XT Turbo is made with a lightweight two row core made of 100% brazed aluminum and polished aluminum tank end tanks. Installing a direct OEM fit Mishimoto radiator is effortless with no cutting or additional modifications required. Like all our aluminum radiators, this product comes with the unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
1/16" NPT Overflow Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
Caution The following applies to Subarus. Not all vehicles will have this issue. The provided Mishimoto radiator cap should replace the stock cap located on the expansion tank. The stock cap attached to the radiator should be installed on the Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator. The Mishimoto radiator cap is a two way valve, while the stock radiator cap is a single valve. Due to the difference in construction, the Mishimoto cap cannot be used on the radiator. If the Mishimoto cap is fit on the radiator, overheating may occur.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes EJ255
Chasis Codes SG5
Overall Height 27.7" DPI 2812
Drain Plug Length 0.47"
Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5
Overall Length 17.4" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08"
Outlet 1.57" Rows 2 Inlet 1.57" Coolant Capacity 2.21
Dual Pass False Overall Width 2.2" Core Length 14.1"
Core Height 27"
Core Thickness 1.65"
Fill Neck 1.22"
Overall Length (in) 17.40
Overall Height (in) 27.70
Overall Width (in) 2.20
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!