- Direct fit for the 2002–2007 Subaru WRX and 2004–2016 Subaru WRX STI
- 50% greater capacity than stock plastic expansion tank
- 100% aluminum, fully-welded construction for maximum durability during repeated cold and hot transitions
- Leak-free welded barb fittings
- Fits with stock and Mishimoto radiator caps
- Polished aluminum finish matches the Mishimoto Subaru WRX/STI Performance Aluminum Radiator
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Add some additional reliability and engine bay styling with the Mishimoto Subaru WRX 2002–2007 / STI 2004–2016 Aluminum Coolant Expansion Tank. Stock coolant expansion tanks are prone to failure after years of constant temperature variations. The Mishimoto tank is constructed from durable, TIG-welded aluminum with barbed fittings for optimal durability and longevity. This expansion tank provides a 50% increase in capacity compared to the stock unit. It features a polished silver or anodized black finish that will look great in your engine bay, and it matches the Mishimoto Subaru WRX/STI Performance Aluminum Radiator! The Mishimoto Coolant Expansion Tank is engineered for perfect fitment in the 2002–2007 WRX and the 2004–2016 STI! As with all our products, this expansion tank includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(1) Aluminum Expansion Tank
(1) Mishimoto Radiator Cap
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!