- Direct fit for 2003+ Toyota 4Runner 4.0L
- Stock-style housing includes pre-installed low-temperature thermostat for easy install
- The lower activation temperature allows coolant to flow through the engine earlier, which yields and maintains lower engine temperatures (71°C/160°F compared to the factory thermostat at 82°C/180°F)
- Ideal for use in hot climates, on modified vehicles, or in extreme towing/driving conditions
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
A defective thermostat can result in engine overheating and potential internal damage. Improve the reliability of your 2003+ Toyota 4Runner 4.0L cooling system with a Mishimoto Low-Temperature Racing Thermostat and housing! This thermostat is designed as a direct-fit replacement for your aged stock unit. The Mishimoto thermostat has a lower activation temperature (71°C/160°F) compared to the factory thermostat (82°C/180°F). The lower activation temperature allows coolant to flow through the engine earlier, which yields and maintains lower engine temperatures. This thermostat is ideal for use in warmer climates, on vehicles making more power than stock, or under extreme towing/driving conditions. The stock-style housing will provide a proper seal and installs easily. Like all our Toyota Performance parts, this thermostat and housing includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Low-Temp Thermostat
(1) Thermostat Housing w/ O-Ring
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 4.0L V6 Fits 2003+ Toyota 4Runner 4.0L V6 (1GR-FE)
2007–2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4.0L V6 (1GR-FE)
2005–2015 Toyota Tacoma 4.0L V6 (1GR-FE)
2005–2014 Toyota Tundra 4.0L V6 (1GR-FE)
OEM Activation Temp C 82°C OEM Activation Temp F 180°F Mishimoto Activation Temp (Fahrenheit) 160°F Mishimoto Activation Temp (Celsius) 71°C
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!