- Applicable for use in 4 cylinder or V8 circle track vehicles
- Full aluminum construction with brazed core for optimal durability and pressure tolerance
- Efficient, two-row core measuring 2.24" thick, provides substantial fluid capacity and superior fluid temperature reduction
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain
- Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
If you demand the absolute most from your cooling system, look no further than the Mishimoto Race Ready Aluminum Performance Radiator. This race radiator is perfect for your custom build. It features a two-row dual-pass design and our strongest tubes, developed to withstand more than 100 psi of pressure. Designed with flexibility in mind, this aluminum radiator features a female threaded inlet and outlet for use with our interchangeable -16AN, -20AN, 1.25”, and 1.5” fittings. This radiator is constructed from aircraft-quality TIG-welded aluminum and includes the Mishimoto lifetime warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Material Aluminum Overall Height 31.9" Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 19.5" Fill Neck Thickness 0.12 Tank Wall Thickness 0.08" Outlet 1.77" Rows 2 Inlet 1.5" Dual Pass False Overall Width 5.6" Core Length 25.98" Core Height 19.21" Core Thickness 2.24" Fill Neck 1.22" Overall Length (in) 19.50 Overall Height (in) 31.90 Overall Width (in) 5.60 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!