- Universal fitment
- 19-row stacked-plate cooler withstands high fluid pressures, reduces oil temperatures, and exhibits minimal pressure loss
- Includes either standard or thermostatic billet anodized aluminum sandwich plate
- Includes preassembled stainless steel braided oil lines with -10AN fittings and dowty seals for durable, leak-free connections
- Includes 3/4" -16 and M20-1.5 sandwich plate adapters that support fitment for most makes and models
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Easily replaceable thermostat allows you to customize your fluid temperature
- Additional thermostats available in 160°F, 185°F, and 200°F
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Proper oil temperature regulation is key to extending and preserving the life of your stock or high performance engine. Keep your temperatures in check with the Mishimoto universal oil cooler kit. This kit is applicable for most vehicles and includes all key components for reducing oil temperatures and providing your engine with extra protection against oil degradation.
This kit includes a billet anodized aluminum sandwich plate in either standard or thermostatic form. The optional Mishimoto thermostatic sandwich plate provides additional temperature control and will limit oil flow to the cooler until optimal temperatures are reached, making it ideal for those in cooler climates. The included core is our proven Mishimoto 19 row stacked plate cooler which can withstand high fluid pressures and significantly reduce oil temperatures while exhibiting minimal pressure loss.
This kit includes both a -16 and M20-1.5 sandwich plate adapter which supports fitment for most makes and models. This kit also includes pre-assembled stainless steel braided oil lines with -10AN fittings and dowty seals for durable, leak free connections. Whether you are piloting a boosted rotary or blown small block the Mishimoto universal oil cooler kit will provide the efficiency you need to stay on the track and out of the shop. As with all our products this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.Please note: Mishimoto fully inspects and cleans all products prior to packaging. However, it is recommended that customers flush the oil cooler with one quart of clean oil prior to installation to remove any debris accumulated during shipping. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
(1) 19-Row Oil Cooler
(1) 4ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN fittings -- One straight fitting and one 90 degree swivel fitting
(1) 5ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN fittings -- One straight fitting and one 90 degree swivel fitting
(1) M20 Thermostatic Sandwich Plate (Non-Thermostatic Available)
(2) -10AN Fittings
(2) Dowty Oil Seals
(1) Large O-Ring
(2) 1/8" NPT Allen Key Plugs
(2) Sandwich plate adapters
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
No dashes = M20 x 1.5 -- M20 x 1.5 2 dashes = 3/4" -16UNF -- 3/4" -16UNF
- TECH SPECS
Material 6061 Aluminum Core Height 5.43" Rows 19 Cooler Construction Stacked-plate Core Thickness 1.97" Core Length 11" Fitting Size -10AN Install Torque Specs Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs. Caution It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact email@example.com . Overall Height 13" Overall Length 5.5" Overall Width 2" Core Size 11.25" x 5.5" x 2" Sandwich Plate Fittings -10AN
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Q:For the thermostatic option, which temperature does it open up to integrate the oil coolers to be a part of the system?A:
Thank you for reaching out to us here at Mishimoto.
The thermostat built into the thermostatic sandwich plate is designed to open up at 185°F / 85°C. We do offer both a lower (160°F / 71°C) and a higher temp (200°F / 93°C) replacement thermostat as well if you wish to change this temperature.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jesus Z.BY:Jesus Zamudio (Admin) | Feb 24, 2020