- Direct fit for the 2009-2020 Nissan 370Z and 2008-2015 Infiniti G37 coupe
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Premade braided stainless steel oil lines with durable –AN fittings
- Billet aluminum oil sandwich plate in standard or thermostatic form
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- Easily replaceable thermostat allows you to customize your fluid temperature
- Additional thermostats available in 160°F, 185°F, and 200°F
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto proudly announces the all-new Nissan 370Z 2009-2020/Infiniti G37 2008-2015 (Coupe only) Oil Cooler Kit. Specially designed for your Nissan 370Z and Infiniti G37, the Mishimoto 370Z oil cooler kit is a direct fit and is beneficial to both manual and automatic applications. Enthusiasts who drive their high-performance cars on or off the track know the importance of keeping their oil temperatures low to prevent damage or even seizure of the engine. The Mishimoto Infiniti G37/Nissan 370Z Oil Cooler Kit comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.Please note: Mishimoto fully inspects and cleans all products prior to packaging. However, it is recommended that customers flush the oil cooler with one quart of clean oil prior to installation to remove any debris accumulated during shipping. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
(3) Application-Specific Mounting Brackets
(1) 19-Row Oil Cooler
(1) 4ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) 5ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) Oil Sandwich Plate M20, Silver
(1) Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter, M20
(2) Banjo Fitting w/ Bolt M20 x -10AN, Black
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This product will install to vehicles equipped with the factory liquid to liquid oil cooler. Please exercise caution when installing the sandwich plate, and ensure that lines are not pinched or causing an improper seal for plate. | This product does not fit with Nismo front damper. The front damper needs to be removed for installation. | This product will not fit with the Infiniti driver assist sensor. The sensor will have to be removed for direct fitment, or modification will be required.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes VQ37VHR Chassis Codes Z34
Material 6061 Aluminum Core Height 5.43" Rows 19 Cooler Construction Stacked-plate Core Thickness 1.97" Core Length 11" Fitting Size -10AN Pressure Drop 2-4 psi Install Torque Specs Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs. Caution It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact email@example.com Increase In Oil Capacity 0.65 qt Temp Difference 30°F Also Fits 2009-2020 Nissan 370Z
2008-2015 Infiniti G37 (Coupe only)
Braided Hoses True
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!