- Direct fit for the 2009-2020 Nissan 370Z
- Mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Application-specific bracket mounts the cans in an easily maintained location inside the engine bay
- Includes pre-molded, stock-style hoses for simplified install
- Defends intake system and essential engine components from oil blow-by
- Billet 6061 aluminum cans sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Helps reduce carbon build-up on intake valves
- Catch cans have a 3oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Patent #US D884,760 S
Give your VQ37-powered Nissan the protection it deserves with the Mishimoto 2009-2020 Nissan 370Z Baffled Oil Catch Can kit. Our complete, dual-can setup combats the one issue that affects every modern day engine – blow-by. As a side effect of how your engine operates, and to keep the environmentalists satisfied, engine oil droplets make their way back through the intake tract and often build carbon on the valves, ultimately robbing your high-output V6 of its performance. With our 370Z Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit installed, you will have an unbeatable setup that will effectively intercept the contaminated crankcase gasses and prevent them from entering the intake.
Our complete kit utilizes a pair of our tried and true 6061 aluminum compact catch cans that mount in line with the VQ37VHR’s dual PCV system using an application-specific mounting bracket. It’s more of what’s on the inside that counts for these catch cans, however. Our compact oil catch cans come equipped with a highly engineered baffle designed to condense oil droplets and fuel vapors to be collected in the bottom of the can. We’ve also incorporated internal air diverters to ensure a smooth and consistent flow of your PCV pressure. As an added line of defense, each one of our catch cans has a 50-micron bronze filter installed to trap any potential rogue oil droplets from escaping into the return line. Finally, every kit comes with a full set of pre-molded flat-black hoses that look right at home under the hood of your 370Z, all shipped with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
(2) Compact Oil Catch Cans
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(4) Direct-Fit Pre-Molded Hoses
(8) High-Quality Worm Gear Clamps
(2) CNC-Machined Aluminum 90Â° Barbed Fittings
(2) CNC-Machined Aluminum Barbed Straight Fittings
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!