- Fits vehicles equipped with 1/2" x 20 wheel studs
- Conical seat design fits many OEM and aftermarket wheels
- Crafted from a single piece of 7075-T6 aircraft-quality aluminum
- Extremely lightweight, each weighing only 0.8 oz / 22.68 g
- Open-ended design with a total length of 50 mm
- Includes 16 standard lug nuts, 7 locking lug nuts, and one key
- Ultimate tensile strength: 74,000–78,000 psi
- Minimum yield strength: 63,000–69,000 psi
- Includes three extra locking lugs for use on hatch-mounted spare wheels
- Available in anodized finishes of black, blue, silver, neochrome, or red
- A portion of all proceeds will be donated via the Mishimoto Chilly Cares program
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade the styling of your vehicle's exterior with a set of Mishimoto Aluminum Locking Lug Nuts! These lug nuts are constructed from a single piece of 7075-T6 aircraft-quality aluminum and are the perfect complement to both stock and aftermarket wheels. These lug nuts weigh in at just 0.8 oz (22.68 g) each and provide a lightweight yet durable alternative to your stock lug nuts. Each kit includes 16 standard lug nuts, 7 locking lug nuts, and one key for removal. These lug nuts utilize an open-ended design with a total length of 50 mm, conical seat to fit many OEM and aftermarket wheels, and a knurled end for speedy installation. These Mishimoto aluminum locking lug nuts fit vehicles with 1/2” x 20 wheel studs and come in a variety of finishes including black, blue, silver, or red. As with all our products, these lug nuts include the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(16) Conical Seat Racing Lug Nuts
(7) Locking Lug Nuts
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Anodized finishes may fade when abrasive or corrosive cleaners are used. In addition, the use of power tools may also damage the finish. Mishimoto Automotive will not warrant nuts for fading finishes or damage occurring from use of tools.
- TECH SPECS
Also Fits Click here for a full list of fitments Installation Torque Specs 70–80 ft/lbs Minimum Yield Strength 63,000–69,000 psi Lug Nut Weight 0.8 oz / 22.68 g Tensile Strength 74,000–78,000 psi Thread Size 1/2 x 20 Material 7075-T6 Aluminum
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!