- Direct fit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T
- Provides a subdued, yet aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
- 3" overall diameter helps maintain proper exhaust velocity
- Designed with small diameter mufflers to limit drone while still amplifying exhaust tone compared to the stock mufflers
- 10 lbs lighter than stock exhaust
- Full 304 stainless steel, mandrel-bent construction
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Dual 4.5" double wall tips in your choice of polished or matte black
- Easily attaches to stock downpipe
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Get aggressive with Mishimoto’s Cat-Back Exhaust for the 2016+ Chevy Camaro 2.0T. The LTG engine begs to be opened up with an exhaust mod, and this exhaust does just that. The cat-back exhaust is 3” in diameter from the catalytic converter all the way to the back. The tone is deeper, raspier, and easily noticeable when driving down the road.
With a mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel construction, worries of rust are a thing of the past. While this exhaust is very aggressive, it has little drone, making for a pleasant drive on the highway. The entire system weighs ten pounds lighter than the stock system, so trimming weight is a bonus feature.
This exhaust system comes with dual tips, which are available in polished or matte black. Installation takes just about an hour, allowing you to quickly hit the roads in style. And, of course, this system is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty to ensure precision and craftsmanship. Order yours today!
(1) Stainless Steel Front Pipe w/ 2-Bolt Flange
(1) Stainless Steel Mid Pipe
(1) Stainless Steel Rear Pipe
(2) Stainless Steel Mufflers
(2) 4.5" Double Wall Exhaust Tips
(4) 3" Exhaust Band Clamps
(2) Locking Nuts
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!