- Patent Pending
- Direct fit for the 2005-2013 C6 Chevrolet Corvette
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Engine oil and automatic transmission coolers integrated into end tanks
- Drops outlet temperature by 5°F across powerband
- Two-row, 2" thick brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperatures on the street and at the track
- 56% increase in fin surface area for optimal cooling properties
- Cut out incorporated into header plate for fitment of larger aftermarket intakes
- Specialized AC condenser tabs for easy installation
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Keep your C6 on the track longer with the Mishimoto 2005-2013 Chevrolet Corvette Performance Aluminum Radiator. It’s no secret that Chevy throttled the C6 Corvette’s cooling system with the limited airflow and undersized radiator equipped from the factory. There’s no faster way to bring your track day to a screeching halt than an overheated LS engine.
Mishimoto is here to help by way of swapping out that ill-equipped, stock plastic radiator with our all-aluminum performance radiator. We started by ditching the plastic in the end tanks for TIG-welded aluminum, both increasing the size and improving the longevity. Our improvements didn’t stop at the end tanks. Our engineer redesigned the core with two rows of coolant passages and bumped the thickness to two inches. This new design equates to a 56% increase in fin surface area and a 45% increase in volume, contributing to improved cooling properties.
The Mishimoto 2005-2013 Chevrolet Corvette Performance Aluminum Radiator also features engine oil and automatic transmission coolers integrated into the end tanks, ensuring that it’s a direct fit for your C6 no matter the cooling package equipped. The Mishimoto C6 Performance Radiator also includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Aluminum Radiator
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes LS2
Chasis Codes C6
Fits 2005-2013 Chevrolet Corvette
2006-2009 Chevrolet Corvette Z51
2006-2013 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
2010-2013 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5
Rows 2 Dual Pass False Core Thickness 2"
Overall Length (in) 17.00
Overall Height (in) 24.00
Overall Width (in) 2.00
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!