- Direct fit for the 2014–2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 V8
- 45% increase in core volume over the stock radiator
- 92% increase in tube surface area over the stock radiator
- 74% increase in fin surface area over the stock radiator
- Top 8 and bottom 8 rows utilize extruded tubes with internal struts for increased strength and pressure tolerance
- All-aluminum design with durable, TIG-welded construction
- Includes Mishimoto M12 x 1.5 magnetic drain plug to capture metallic debris and fragments in cooling system
- Patent pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto 2014–2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 V8 performance aluminum radiator is the ideal upgrade for the stock Silverado radiator. This direct-fit radiator is designed and specifically engineered to maximize the cooling efficiency of your 2014–2018 Silverado whether it's your daily driver, work truck, or dedicated off-road vehicle.
Thanks to a 2-inch thick core, the Mishimoto 2014–2018 Silverado 1500 V8 radiator boasts a 45.45% increase in coolant capacity over the stock radiator. Tube-and-fin surface area has also increased by 92.8% and 74.5% respectively over stock to make the most use of the air flowing through your Silverado's grille. The all-aluminum construction, along with strutted tubes in the top and bottom 8 rows, makes this radiator tough enough to handle anything you can throw at it. The built-in oil and transmission coolers with installed stock-style fittings make installation a breeze.
As with all Mishimoto products, this radiator is backed by Mishimoto's Lifetime Warranty. So, whether you're towing your weekend toys, ferrying the kids to school, or bombing dunes, you can rest easy knowing that your 2014–2018 Silverado 1500's engine is cooled by Mishimoto.
(1) Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator
(2) Pre-installed Oil Cooler Adapters
(2) Pre-installed Transmission Cooler Adapters
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Chasis Codes K2
Fits 2014–2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3L V8
2014–2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 6.2L V8
2015+ Chevrolet Suburban 5.3L V8
2015+ Chevrolet Tahoe 5.3L V8
2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L V8
2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 6.2L V8
2015+ GMC Yukon 5.3L V8
2015+ GMC Yukon Denali 6.2L V8
2015+ Cadillac Escalade 6.2L V8
Overall Height 20" Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5
Overall Length 43.1" Rows 3 Coolant Capacity 1.15 gal
Overall Width 5.7" Core Length 34.25"
Core Height 17.57"
Core Thickness 2"
Overall Length (in) 43.10
Overall Height (in) 20.00
Overall Width (in) 5.70
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!