- Direct fit for the 2013–2018 6.7L Cummins (with Mishimoto Performance Intercooler)
- Includes hot-side and cold-side intercooler pipes and boots
- 3" Mandrel-bent polished aluminum piping
- Reduces turbo stress and extends life
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology and Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-bolt Clamps
- Fits with the Mishimoto Dodge 6.7L Cummins Performance Intercooler
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has developed an intercooler pipe and boot kit specifically engineered for use on the 2013–2018 Dodge 6.7L Cummins. After investigating the pipe routing and size, our engineers identified numerous areas where improvement was necessary. The Mishimoto Cummins performance intercooler pipes are constructed of mandrel-bent aluminum routed in a way that eliminates restrictive bends present in the factory pipes.
Mishimoto engineers also increased the pipe diameter to provide substantial improvements in airflow. Mishimoto DuraCore™ boots and Constant-Tension T-bolt clamps are also included in this Cummins performance kit. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil.
This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. The Mishimoto Dodge 6.7L Cummins Intercooler Pipe and Boot Kit is designed to work with the Mishimoto Dodge 6.7L Cummins Performance Intercooler and like all of our Cummins performance parts, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(2) Aluminum Pipes
(4) Silicone Boots with Duracore™ Technology
(8) Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(2) Aluminum Mishimoto "M" Logo Badges
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Only fits with Mishimoto Performance Intercooler
- TECH SPECS
Make Dodge Fits 2013–2018 Dodge Ram 2500 w/ 6.7L Cummins Engine
2013–2018 Dodge Ram 3500 w/ 6.7L Cummins Engine
Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M). Pipe Diameter 3.0" Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps Specs (1) 3.0" Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamp
(6) 3.25" Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(1) 4.0" Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamp
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!