- Direct fit for the 1994–2002 Dodge 5.9L 12V/24V Cummins
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Three-row, 2.44" thick brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for towing, hauling, or during aggressive driving conditions
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified trucks
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap , which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes new fan shroud bolts
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has released a Cummins performance aluminum radiator that's a direct fit for the 1994–2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins. A Dodge Ram performance truck needs a cooling system that can keep up with the constant abuse of towing, hauling, and runs on the dragstrip. Mishimoto Cummins performance radiators feature a brazed aluminum core with TIG-welded end tanks for superior durability, reliability, and performance. Every Mishimoto performance radiator is a direct fit, making installation effortless. No cutting or modification is required. Included with the Mishimoto Cummins aluminum radiator is our magnetic drain plug, and all Dodge Ram performance parts come with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
(4) M6 x 1.0 Fan Shroud Bolts
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This radiator now includes (4) M6x1.0 bolts to connect the fan shroud to the radiator. If you did not receive these bolts please do not reinstall your stock bolts and contact our customer service team
- TECH SPECS
Fits 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500
1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab
1998 Dodge Ram 3500 Quad Cab
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Club Cab
2001 Dodge Ram 3500 Quad Cab
Material Aluminum Overall Height 21.9" DPI 1553 Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 45.4" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08" Outlet 1.97" Rows 3 Inlet 1.77" Coolant Capacity 6.78 Dual Pass False Overall Width 4.8" Core Length 36.42" Core Height 19.21" Core Thickness 2.44" Fill Neck 1.22" Overall Length (in) 45.40 Overall Height (in) 21.90 Overall Width (in) 4.80 Rows 3
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!