- Direct fit for 2015–2017 Ford F-150 2.7L EcoBoost
- 33% volume increase over the stock hot-side pipes
- Multiple pipes make installation fast and easy, no more snaking long pipes around your engine bay.
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology for superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- Constant-tension worm gear clamps keep a strong grip as pipes and boots expand and contract
- Available in polished or wrinkle black powder-coated finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has developed direct-fit 2015–2017 2.7L F-150 EcoBoost Hot-Side Intercooler Pipes that allow owners to maximize the performance potential of their F-150.
Our kit replaces the weak and unattractive plastic piping with free-flowing, durable aluminum piping and silicone boots with DuraCore™ technology. The 33% larger volume of our hot-side pipes allows your 2015–2017 2.7L F-150 EcoBoost to breathe free and make the most of the its two turbochargers. DuraCore™ boots coupled with constant-tension worm gear clamps provide superior strength and blowout resistance, ensuring boost always makes it to its destination. Available with a sleek polished finish or powder-coated in stealthy wrinkle black, these pipes are a great addition to every F-150 EcoBoost from the show to the track.
Combine this kit with the Mishimoto 2015–2017 2.7L Cold-Side Pipe and Mishimoto 2015+ F-150 EcoBoost Intercooler to unleash everything the twin-turbo 2.7L EcoBoost engine is capable of. As with all Mishimoto products, the 2015–2017 2.7L F-150 EcoBoost Hot-Side Intercooler Pipes are backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
(4) Aluminum Intercooler Pipes
(6) Silicone Boots w/ DuraCore™ Technology
(12) Constant-Tension Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Make Ford Engine Codes 2.7L V6 EcoBoost
Fits 2015-2017 Ford F-150 2.7L EcoBoost
Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!