- Direct-fit for the 2011–2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L
- Reduces oil temperatures by 35°F
- Application-specific mounting bracket
- Pre-made stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Billet aluminum thermostatic oil sandwich plate
- 25-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- Cooler available in either Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by 0.75 qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Keep your Coyote-powered Mustang cool on the street and track with the Mishimoto direct-fit oil cooler kit. The 5.0L Mustang is a powerful vehicle that has proven effective on the street, track, drag strip, and drift circuit. Aggressive driving has a direct effect on oil temperatures. High oil temperatures can result in a loss of oil viscosity, which leads to inferior lubrication and premature engine wear.
This kit increases oil capacity by 0.75 qt and is proven to reduce oil temperatures by 35°F! The Mishimoto Ford Mustang Oil Cooler Kit features an application-specific mounting bracket that mounts to existing points on the front bumper support. This bracket places an efficient 25-row stacked-plate oil cooler, available in your choice of Sleek Silver or Stealth Black, in a location for maximum airflow and fluid temperature reduction. This kit also includes preassembled stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -AN fittings, a billet aluminum thermostatic sandwich plate, and all necessary hardware for installation.
The included Mishimoto M22 x 1.5 Oil Sandwich Plate with Rear-Mounted Thermostat provides quicker oil warm-up and enhanced regulation of oil temperatures, perfect for your street or track car. As with all our products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Application Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) 25-Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) 3ft 8in Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(2) 4ft 7.5in Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) M22 Thermostatic Sandwich Plate
(1) Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter, M22 x 1.5
(2) M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(2) 1/8" NPT Plugs
(1) Large O-ring
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 5.0L Coyote Chassis Codes S-197
Material 6061 Aluminum Core Height 7.32" Rows 25 Cooler Construction Stacked-plate Core Thickness 1.97" Core Length 11" Fitting Size -10AN Install Torque Specs Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs. Caution It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Increase In Oil Capacity 0.75 qt Temp Difference 35°F Also Fits 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!