- Full aluminum construction provides increased heat and pressure tolerance, improved heat dissipation, increased durability, and improved cooling efficiency
- Manufactured with stamped end tanks for improved structural rigidity and improved durability
- 100% brazed aluminum core for maximum reliability
- Increased coolant capacity directly results in improved cooling efficiency and engine temperature reduction
- Manufactured with efficient internal transmission cooler to provide optimal automatic transmission fluid temperatures
- Included 1.3 bar radiator cap raises the boiling point of engine coolant to provide a safer and more efficient system
- Designed to original equipment specifications for the 1979–1993 Ford
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty ensures product quality and craftsmanship
The Fox-Body Mustang is an ideal candidate for both daily driving and tearing up the drag strip. With such a large selection of aftermarket choices, increasing horsepower is easy and inexpensive. More power commonly results in higher temperatures, necessitating an effective and reliable cooling system. Ditch your aged and inefficient stock radiator for the Mishimoto Ford Mustang all-aluminum radiator. This radiator features a brazed aluminum two-row core with precision stamped end tanks for structural rigidity and improved durability. This performance radiator includes a Mishimoto 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap, which effectively raises the boiling point of coolant to create a safer and more efficient system, perfect for your cammed or blown small block. Not only are coolant temperatures important, but transmission temperatures are also key to reliable and consistent passes down the strip. The Mishimoto Ford Mustang performance radiator features an internal automatic transmission cooler so you can cool your AOD or C4 transmission effectively.
The Mishimoto Mustang Performance Aluminum Radiator features a core thickness of 2.125 inches and a substantial increase in coolant capacity. For further protection, this radiator includes a Mishimoto M12 x 1.5 Magnetic Drain Plug to collect metal fragments circulating in the cooling system. This drain plug utilizes a robust dowty seal for exceptional protection against seepage or leaks. Thanks to a brushed finish, this radiator is an ideal upgrade not only in performance, but also in style. The Mishimoto Fox-Body aluminum radiator is a direct-fit unit, simplifying installation and guaranteeing perfect fitment for 1979–1993 models. Keep your Mustang on the road and out of the garage with the Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator. This aluminum radiator, like all Mishimoto Mustang radiators, is backed by our unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Automatic Transmission Line Adapters - (2)
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 302ci (5.0L) Fits 1979-1993 Ford Mustang, Automatic transmission
Material Aluminum Overall Height 29.3" DPI 556 Drain Plug Length 0.047" Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 18.6" Tank Wall Thickness 1.97" Outlet 1.5" Rows 3 Inlet 1.25" Coolant Capacity 3.97 Dual Pass False Overall Width 2.55" Core Length 24.45" Core Height 16.85" Core Thickness 2.05" Fill Neck 1.25" Overall Length (in) 18.60 Overall Height (in) 29.30 Overall Width (in) 2.55 Rows 3
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!