- Direct fit for the 1997–2004 Ford Mustang 4.6L with manual transmission
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Perfect for use on the street or strip
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Utilizes patent-pending radiator stabilizer system which isolates the radiator from the chassis, eliminating the potential of chassis flex from impacting the integrity of the radiator
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- U.S. Patent Number: D703,126 S
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has released a revolutionary new radiator for the 1997–2004 Ford Mustang. The high torque generated by the Mustangs revealed a fatal flaw in the stock design, where the torquing chassis would cause the stock radiators to separate the end tanks from the cores. Utilizing a patented floating bracket system, this radiator was engineered to eliminate the issues found in the stock design while simultaneously adding cooling capacity and increasing efficiency. The new Mishimoto Mustang radiator is a direct fit and installs in about two hours with no cutting or trimming required. As with all our aluminum radiators, this Mustang radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
Magnetic Drain Plug w/ Dowty Oil Seal
Left & Right Brackets
(4) - Rubber Bushings & Metal Collars
(4) - M8 Flange Head Bolts
(4) - M8 Washers
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 289ci (4.6L) Chassis Codes SN-95 Fits 1997-2001 Ford Mustang Cobra
2002-2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra
2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt
2003-2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Material Aluminum Patent number U.S. Patent Number: D703,126 S Overall Height 31.57" DPI 2139 Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 19.76" Outlet 1.77" Rows 2 Inlet 1.57" Coolant Capacity 3.97 Dual Pass False Overall Width 4.68" Core Length 24.92" Core Height 17.24" Core Thickness 1.57" Overall Length (in) 19.76 Overall Height (in) 31.57 Overall Width (in) 4.68 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Q:new mishimoto radiator and problem mounting next to ac lines...A:
Thanks for the message!
I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with installing your Mustang radiator! If possible, would you be able to send our Customer Service team a few pictures of the fitment issues? We would be happy to get back to you as soon as possible!
Please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com!
Pat MBY:Pat Muschamp (Admin) | Oct 7, 2016