- Direct fit for 2015–2017 EcoBoost Mustang
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 8 whp and 9 wtq on the stock tune
- Designed to work with stock tune with no additional tuning required
- Air filter placed to receive maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- High-flow filter operates at up to 2,000 CFM
- 155% larger filter surface area than the stock panel filter
- Black powder-coated airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Silicone turbo inlet hose features CNC-machined ports and added reinforcement rings for durability under load
- Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Fits with the stock inlet duct in the front of the bumper
- Installs in less than one hour with no need to remove the front bumper or splash guard
- Available with a polished or wrinkle black pipe
- Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-759-1
We know performance is important to your EcoBoost Mustang, which is why Mishimoto is proud to introduce a line of direct-fit and highly-efficient 2015 Mustang parts, including this EcoBoost Mustang performance air intake engineered specifically for the 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost. This Mustang air intake features numerous innovative components, including a wire-reinforced turbo inlet hose that will not collapse under suction and boost and prevent the intake pipe from the dreaded heat-soak. The 2015 Mustang EcoBoost air intake is safe to use with the stock tune as it will not hurt air / fuel ratios under load. The air intake also has a unique and aggressive tone under acceleration and boost, and the free-flowing design amplifies turbocharger spool and BPV sounds. Check out the testing video to hear the tone.The stock intake duct is utilized to provide cool airflow to the high-flow Mishimoto oiled air filter, which features increased filtration surface area compared to the stock paper filter. This filter can be cleaned and reused, providing a lifetime of service. The 2015 Mustang air intake includes an enclosed airbox that collects all of the cold outside air from the front of the engine. The airbox also protects against engine bay heat-soak, and it provides a stock-like engine bay appearance. This unit is a complete bolt-on that functions perfectly with the stock tune and can be installed in one hour using common hand tools. Available with either a polished aluminum or wrinkle black pipe, this kit, along with all our other EcoBoost Mustang parts, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship. Check out our other 2015 Mustang parts here to help you keep pushing the limits, on and off the track.
(1) Aluminum Intake Pipe
(1) Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose
(1) High-Flow, Oiled Filter
(1) Airbox w/ Protective Edging
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Filter re-oil is not included with the lifetime warrantyThe airbox retains a stock like appearance and it designed to work with the stock air inlet duct.Power gains may vary depending on any other engine modifications done to the vehicle, atmospheric conditions, ambient temperature, and the mileage of the vehicle. You may or may not witness the maximum published gains from this air intake.Mishimoto does not recommend using this product with an aftermarket downpipe or cat-back exhaust, when used on the stock engine tune. Mishimoto recommends aftermarket engine tuning provisions if used with an aftermarket downpipe.
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Q:Where is the CARB sticker located?A:
Thanks for the message!
The CARB sticker does not come pre-attached to the product and should be separate in the box. If you did not receive it for any reason, we would ask for you to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Pat MBY:Pat Muschamp (Admin) | Sep 6, 2016