- Direct fit for 2015-2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- Constructed from four layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers
- Improves heat and pressure tolerance
- Includes engine to expansion tank, radiator to expansion tank, bypass valve, and lower coolant hoses
- Radiator to expansion tank hose comes with integrated check valve for stock like operation
- Includes high-quality worm-gear clamps for ease of installation
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Boost the durability of your EcoBoost’s hoses. Upgrade your Mustang EcoBoost rubber hoses with Mishimoto 2015-2017 Mustang EcoBoost 100% silicone hoses for increased style and reliability. These Mustang hoses will have no problem standing up to the heat of that 4-cylinder turbo engine. Unlike the degradation-prone stock rubber Mustang hoses, each Mishimoto Mustang silicone hose is constructed from four layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers to provide unmatched durability, heat tolerance, and pressure tolerance. These Mustang EcoBoost hoses are available in black, blue, or red so you can deck out your engine bay in style. The Mustang EcoBoost hoses also come with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, so you can count on them to keep your engine leak-free, from clipping apexes out on the track to that hard launch down the drag strip.
(1) Engine to Expansion Tank Hose
(1) Radiator to Expansion Tank Hose, with Integrated Check Valve
(1) Lower Coolant Hose
(1) Bypass Valve Hose
Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto lifetime warranty
- TECH SPECS
Exterior Material Silicone
Interior Material Heat-Resistant Embedded Fibers
Outer Diameter Hose 1: 17.0mm (0.67") Hose 2: 15.5mm (0.61") Hose 2: 17.0mm (0.67") Hose 3: 26.0mm (1.02") Hose 3: 27.0mm (1.06") Hose 3: 26.0mm (1.02") Hose 4: 30.0mm (1.18") Max Temp 330°F
Inner Diameter Hose 1: 9.0mm (0.35") Hose 2: 7.5mm (0.30") Hose 2: 9.0mm (0.35") Hose 3: 18.0mm (0.71") Hose 3: 19.0mm (0.75") Hose 3: 18.0mm (0.71") Hose 4: 22.0mm (0.87")
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!