- Direct fit for all 2015+ Ford Mustang GT/ Shelby GT350
- Core designed for maximum efficiency over the performance package radiator
- 52mm, 3-Row core
- 129% increase in coolant capacity over the stock GT radiator
- 77% increase in coolant capacity over the stock performance package (GT350) radiator
- 26% increase in coolant surface area (tubes) over the stock performance package (GT350) radiator
- 55% increase in air surface area (fins) over the stock performance package (GT350) radiator
- Fully brazed aluminum core
- Fits manual and automatic vehicles
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mustang GT/GT350’s powerful V8 engines are a feat of engineering, but every engine needs to maintain proper engine temperatures. After whining the engine out to its redline during some hot laps at the track engine temps will start to rise. The Mishimoto Mustang GT/GT350 radiator is up to the challenge of keeping temperatures down, even after consecutive laps with the peddle mashed to the floor. The 52mm, 3-row core is a massive upgrade over the stock radiator. With a 77% increase in coolant capacity over the stock performance package radiator (standard on the GT350), overheating won’t be an issue. Launch your GT/GT350 down the strip as much as you want, and you’ll have the peace of mind that coolant temperatures will be right where they’re supposed to be. This high-quality Mustang GT/GT350 radiator is backed by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty to ensure only the best of the best.
(1) Mishimoto Radiator
Installed Rubber Trim Seal
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 5.0L V8 Coyote Chassis Codes S550 Fits 2015+ Ford Mustang GT
2016+ Ford Mustang Shelby GT350
Material Aluminum Overall Height 29.25" Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 23.75" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08" Outlet 1.26" Rows 3 Inlet 1.50" Coolant Capacity 4.3 Overall Width 5" Core Length 25.4" Core Height 19.9" Core Thickness 2.05"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!