- Cut and clamp design specifically for the 2015–2017 Ford Mustang GT
- Aggressive exhaust tone under light and heavy acceleration
- Designed with small diameter mufflers to greatly amplfy exhaust tone compared to the stock mufflers, but also limit maximum sound output
- Features bolt-on exhaust hangers for added adjustability and ease of install
- Installs in under an hour
- Features single 4.5" double wall tips available in either polished or with high temp black paint
- Full 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent construction
- Easily mates to the stock exhaust piping
- Fully compatible with the stock center resonator, Mishimoto X / H pipes, or other aftermarket mid-pipes
- Tig welded to perfection
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Pump up the volume of your 2015–2017 Mustang GT exhaust! The utilization of several different axleback setups will provide the perfect sound for all ears. The full 304 stainless steel, mandrel-bent construction provides optimal flow from the powerful Coyote engine. The dual 4.5" double wall polished tips will be sure to give your opponent a nice view at the local drag strip. If you want the best in exhaust performance, pair this Mustang GT exhaust with the Mishimoto X or H-Pipe. The Mishimoto Mustang GT exhaust fits both manual and automatic transmission vehicles, and just like all Mishimoto Mustang parts, comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Left side axleback muffler assembly
(1) Right side axleback muffler assembly
(4) Adjustable exhaust Hangers
(2) Polished or Black Tips
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Cutting of your stock exhaust system is required to install this product. Please note the install guide provided includes instructions for correctly measuring, marking, and cutting the stock exhaust pipes.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 5.0 Coyote Chassis Codes S-550 Fits 2015–2017 Ford Mustang GT
Diameter 2.5 Flange Material 304 Stainless Steel Pipe Material 304 Stainless Steel
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!