- Cut-and-clamp design specifically for the 2015–2017 Ford Mustang GT
- Extremely aggressive racing exhaust tone under light and heavy acceleration
- Rear muffler delete maximizes exhaust tone for the track
- Bolt-on exhaust hangers for added adjustability and ease of install
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Dual 4.5" double wall tips available in either polished or with high temp black paint
- Full 304 stainless steel, mandrel-bent construction
- Easily mates to the stock exhaust piping
- Fully compatible with the stock center resonator, Mishimoto X/H-pipes, or other aftermarket mid-pipes
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Pump up the volume of your 2015–2017 Mustang GT exhaust! The utilization of several different axleback setups will provide the perfect sound for all ears. The full 304 stainless steel, mandrel-bent construction provides optimal flow from the powerful Coyote engine. The dual 4.5" double wall polished tips will be sure to give your opponent a nice view at the local drag strip. If you want the best in exhaust performance, pair this Mustang GT exhaust with the Mishimoto X or H-Pipe. The Mishimoto Mustang GT exhaust fits both manual and automatic transmission vehicles and, just like all Mishimoto Mustang parts, comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Left Side Axleback Muffler Delete Assembly
(1) Right Side Axleback Muffler Delete Assembly
(4) Adjustable Exhaust Hangers
(2) Polished or Black Tips
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Cutting of your stock exhaust system is required to install this product. Please note the install guide provided includes instructions for correctly measuring, marking, and cutting the stock exhaust pipes. This system completely removes the rear mufflers and provides the absolute maximum in exhaust tone. Part throttle and highway drone may be too excessive for many customers. Removing the rear mufflers may be illegal in some states and municipalities. Combining with the Mishimoto X or H-pipe will completely remove all sound suppression devices from the exhaust system, this type of setup is not recommended for use on the street.
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!