- Cut-and-clamp design specifically for the 2015+ Ford Mustang GT
- Replaces the stock exhaust resonator with a free-flowing X-pipe section
- Full 304 stainless steel, mandrel-bent construction
- Provides a more aggressive, higher pitched tone under acceleration
- Mates with the stock or aftermarket rear mufflers
- Clamp-in design works with stock or aftermarket rear mufflers
- Full 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent construction
- Includes additional sleeve-style exhaust clamps for a reliable connection
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Pump up the volume of your 2015 Mustang GT exhaust! The full 304 stainless steel, mandrel-bent construction provides optimal flow and excellent appearance. If you want the best in exhaust performance, pair this GT X or H-pipe with the Mishimoto Mustang GT Axleback exhaust. The Mishimoto Mustang GT X and H-Pipes fit both manual and automatic transmission vehicles and, just like all Mishimoto Mustang parts, comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) 304 Stainless Steel X-Pipe Section
(2) Sleeve-Style Clamps
Mishimoto lifetime warranty
Cutting of your stock exhaust system is required to install this product. Please note the install guide provided includes instructions for correctly measuring, marking, and cutting the stock exhaust pipes.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 5.0 Coyote Chassis Codes S-550 Fits 2015+ Ford Mustang GT
Diameter 2.5" Flange Material 304 Stainless Steel Pipe Material 304 Stainless Steel
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!