- Direct fit for the 1994–1995 Ford Mustang 5.0L with automatic transmission
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Perfect for use on the street or strip
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Utilizes patent-pending radiator stabilizer system which isolates the radiator from the chassis, eliminating the potential of chassis flex from impacting the integrity of the radiator
- Features internal transmission fluid cooler which accepts factory cooler lines
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- U.S. Patent Number: D703,126 S
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has released a revolutionary new radiator for the automatic 1994–1995 Ford Mustang. The high torque generated by the Mustangs revealed a fatal flaw in the OEM design, where the torquing chassis would cause the OEM radiators to separate the endtanks from the cores. Utilizing a patent-pending floating bracket system, this radiator was engineered to eliminate the issues found in the OEM design while simultaneously adding cooling capacity and increasing efficiency. The new Mishimoto Mustang radiator is a direct fit and installs in about two hours with no cutting or trimming required. This aluminum radiator, like all Mishimoto Mustang radiators, comes with a 1.3 bar high-pressure radiator cap and is backed by our unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug w/ Dowty Oil Seal
Left & Right Brackets
(4) - Rubber Bushings & Metal Collars
(4) - M8 Flange Head Bolts
(4) - M8 Washers
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Transmission cooler thread size: 1/4"-18 NPT
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 302ci (5.0L)
Chassis Codes SN-95
Fits 1994-1995 Ford Mustang
Patent number U.S. Patent Number: D703,126 S
Overall Height 34.8" DPI 1488
Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5
Overall Length 20.5" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08"
Outlet 1.77" Rows 2 Inlet 1.5" Coolant Capacity 3.97
Dual Pass False Overall Width 4.2" Core Length 24.02"
Core Height 15.28"
Core Thickness 1.57"
Fill Neck 1.61"
Overall Length (in) 20.50
Overall Height (in) 34.80
Overall Width (in) 4.20
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!