- Direct fit for 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- Cast aluminum housing includes pre-installed high-temperature thermostat
- Higher activation temperature restricts coolant flow for a longer time, resulting in quicker engine warm-up (Mishimoto thermostat activates at 200 F vs. factory 192 F)
- Ideal for use in cold climates
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
A defective thermostat can result in engine overheating and potential internal damage. Improve the reliability of your 6.0L cooling system with a Mishimoto Ford 6.0L Powerstroke High-Temperature Thermostat and cast aluminum housing! This thermostat is designed as a direct-fit replacement for your aged factory unit. The Mishimoto thermostat has a higher activation temperature (200°F) compared to the factory thermostat (192°F). The higher activation temperature restricts coolant flow longer to allow a quicker engine warm-up, making this thermostat ideal for use in cold climates. The cast aluminum housing will provide a proper seal and will not rust over time. Like all our Powerstroke Performance parts, this thermostat and housing includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Thermostat
(1) Mishimoto Thermostat Housing
(1) Rubber O-Ring (for thermostat housing)
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!