- Fits 2011-2019 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke*
- Includes primary and secondary cooling system degas tanks
- Full-aluminum construction with durable, precision TIG-welds
- Increases primary degas tank capacity by 8.8%
- Increases secondary degas tank capacity by 15.65%
- Internal baffles keep coolant near overflow port during aggressive driving, preventing air entry into coolant system
- Sight glasses allow for quick and easy reading of coolant level
- Secondary degas tank includes removable fittings for installation on both 2011-2016 and 2017+ models
- Available natural finish makes customization easy through powder-coating, anodizing, or hydro-dipping**
- Fit with stock caps
- Available in natural or micro-wrinkle black powder coated finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The stock plastic degas tanks fitted to the 2011-2019 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke are strong when new, but it's only a matter of time before they become brittle and leak. Luckily, Mishimoto has the solution.
The Mishimoto aluminum degas tank kit for the 2011-2019 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke is the best way to ensure your degas tanks last as long as your Super Duty. This kit includes both our primary and secondary cooling system degas tanks. The fully-welded design means that these tanks are able to withstand extreme temperature swings without cracking and leaking coolant. The integrated sight glasses in both tanks make checking the coolant level easy; no more trying to shine a flashlight through a muddy tank. Our tanks also incorporate internal baffling to ensure coolant stays where it needs to be, even when the road gets rough. The Mishimoto degas tanks boast a 9.86% total increase in coolant capacity over the stock tanks to squeeze even more cooling potential under the hood.
The Mishimoto 2011-2019 6.7L Powerstroke Aluminum Degas Tank kit is available in a stealthy micro-wrinkle black powder coat or natural finish to match any custom theme. Of course, these degas tanks are also backed by Mishimoto's Lifetime Warranty. In the unlikely event that you have an issue with either tank, Mishimoto has you, and your 2011-2019 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke, covered.
(1) Mishimoto Aluminum Primary Degas Tank w/ Sight Glass
(1) Mishimoto Aluminum Secondary Degas Tank w/ Sight Glass
(1) Removable Quick-Disconnect Fitting (2011-2016 Models)
(1) Removable Hose Barb (2011-2016 Models)
(2) Threaded Plugs (2017+ Models)
(1) Lower Coolant Hose
(2) Mounting Brackets
(2) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
* Cutting of the stock battery tray is required to remove the stock degas tank from the battery tray. Please see installation guide for cut instructions. If your stock battery tray cannot be reused, a new degas tank and battery tray can be purchased from Ford under part number: BC3Z8A080H (2011-2016) or HC3Z-8A080-D (2017-2019)
** Mishimoto does not provide powder coating, anodizing, or hydro-dipping services for this product. Customers who purchase the natural finish must source these services independently. The natural finish may show some surface imperfections that will not affect powder coating or other customization.After a few heat cycles, Mishimoto recommends checking the sight glass on the side of the degas tank to confirm proper coolant level.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 6.7L Powerstroke Chassis Codes F-250
Fits 2011-2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty 6.7L Powerstroke
2011-2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty 6.7L Powerstroke
Capacity 7.75 gal (primary)
2.98 gal (secondary)
Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M). Baffled False
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!