- Fits 2011-2019 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke*
- Replaces stock liquid-to-liquid cooler to reduce both coolant and oil temps
- Bar-and-plate cooler design for effective cooling and durability against road debris
- Stainless-steel braided -16 AN lines for improved flow and durability in even the harshest conditions
- Includes CNC-machined adapter plate and seals for easy installation
- Front-mount design ensures ample airflow through the core
- Adds one gallon of oil to the system for a massive increase in cooling potential
- Includes coolant bypass hose for a clean install
- Includes brackets and hardware to make installation a breeze
- Includes license plate relocation bracket to optimize airflow through the cooler
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Oil is the lifeblood of an engine, and in a hardworking diesel engine like the 2011-2019 6.7L Powerstroke, keeping that oil cool is essential to the engine's health and running.
The stock 2011-2019 Powerstroke liquid-to-liquid oil cooler uses engine coolant to draw heat away from the oil and vent it through the engine radiator. It’s a stout design that typically performs well for daily driven trucks. However, after almost 10 years of service, many of those stock coolers have seen better days. Even in good condition, the stock 6.7L oil cooler can struggle to keep up with heavy towing or modified engines. That’s why Mishimoto has developed this performance oil cooler for the 2011-2019 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke.
This performance oil cooler kit eliminates the factory liquid-to-liquid cooler and replaces it with a front-mounted liquid-to-air cooler. By eliminating the liquid-to-liquid cooler, this kit takes stress off the primary cooling system, lowering your coolant temps making the oil cooling system more efficient. Our massive cooler measures 17.4” long, 7.5” tall, and over 2.5” thick to give your Powerstroke the cooling capability to handle any job. Oil is fed into the cooler via two stainless-steel braided -16 AN lines for adequate flow in even the most demanding situations. The bar-and-plate design and stainless-steel lines allow this kit to withstand road debris and the elements year-round. This kit also includes a CNC-machined aluminum adapter plate that bolts directly to the engine in the stock cooler location and brackets to support the lines and make installation a breeze.
This 2011-2019 Ford 6.7L Performance Oil Cooler Kit is available in sleek silver or stealthy black, and like all Mishimoto 6.7L Powerstroke products, it’s backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of worry-free driving.
(1) Mishimoto Bar-and-Plate Oil Cooler
(2) -16 AN Stainless-Steel Braided Lines with Fittings
(1) Oil Cooler Adapter Plate
(3) Adapter Plate Seals
(1) Coolant Bypass Hose
(2) Oil Cooler Mounting Brackets
(2) Line Mounting Brackets
(2) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
*Some trimming of the bumper facia and relocation of the front license plate is required to fit this cooler. This kit includes all hardware required to relocate the license plate.Owners in cold climates or utilizing power takeoff must monitor oil temperatures to avoid overcooling or overheating, respectively.
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!