- Fits 2017-2020 Ford Raptor 3.5L EcoBoost*
- Raises fresh air inlet to roof level to capture cool and clean air on the trail
- Fits with stock or Mishimoto Performance Intake
- Increases induction noise
- Precision-engineered rotational-molded tube is durable and UV resistant
- Includes durable 2.5mm-thick steel brackets
- Designed using the latest in 3D printing, CAD modeling, and flow bench technology
- Snorkel inlet features drains to help prevent water intrusion
- Removable inlet allows use with pre-filters
- Durable wrinkle black powder coated brackets
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Estimated Ship Date: October 2021
- Note: Coupons and discounts do not apply to items in pre-sale
As anybody who’s ever driven on a trail knows, dust and debris are a fact of life off-road. The Raptor intake has a fresh air duct that pulls outside air from the driver’s fender area. But when the vehicle in front of you is kicking up dust, or you’re fording three feet of water, that air isn’t very fresh. Heavy dust often stays low to the ground, about where the stock fresh air inlet lives, but Borne Off-Road has a solution to get fresh air into your intake.
This Borne Off-Road 2017-2020 Ford Raptor Snorkel moves the fresh air inlet over 24 inches above the stock location, allowing the engine to pull in cleaner air. Our precision rotational-molded tube is made from durable, UV-resistant cross-linked polyethylene that can withstand the heat of the sun and any debris the trail can throw at it. The top of our snorkel includes a 6-inch inlet with a steel mesh cover to protect the intake from large debris. This inlet can also be swapped for a pre-filter to help keep your main intake filter clean.
Our snorkel mounts to the Raptor’s body with sturdy 2.5mm-thick steel brackets and mates directly to the stock lower airbox, making it applicable for use with the stock intake system or the Mishimoto Raptor Air Intake. The brackets and inlet screen are finished in micro wrinkle black powder coat for maximum durability. Like all Mishimoto and Borne Off-Road products, this Ford Raptor Snorkel is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Borne Off-Road by Mishimoto was created to offer a wide variety of high-quality products tailored to the adventurous lifestyle of our off-roading customers. From product design and construction, to branding and packaging, Borne Off-Road radiates with the desire to blaze new trails. Mishimoto continues to combine meticulous R&D with exceptional design to bring you superior parts under the Borne Off-Road brand.
(1) Borne Off-Road Snorkel Tube
(1) Borne Off-Road Fender Tube
(1) Borne Off Road Snorkel Inlet
(1) Snorkel-To-Airbox Adapter
(1) Snorkel-To-Airbox Adapter Rubber Duct
(1) Fender Tube Mounting Bracket
(1) Snorkel Tube Mounting Bracket
(1) Snorkel Inlet Screen
(1) Fender Bracket Peg
(1) Airbox Inlet Plug (Grille Duct)
(1) Fender Bracket Grommet
(1) 4.25” T-Bolt Clamp
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
*This product requires 3 minor modifications to your vehicle for installation. Each alteration is highlighted in detail in both our written installation guide and video tutorial.
1. If using in conjunction with the OEM airbox, an inlet duct cutout on the lower airbox is required
2. Requires minor modification to the inner A-pillar for assembly (not visible from outside of vehicle)
3. Requires minor trimming behind OEM fender grille. This modification will not impact re-assembly of the grille if snorkel is removed*
- This kit is designed specifically for the Raptor, it will not fit with other F-150 trim levels due to body panel differences.
- This snorkel kit is designed to fit with the OEM airbox or Mishimoto Performance Intake System. Fitment is not confirmed with any other aftermarket intake systems.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 3.5L EcoBoost Chassis Codes P552 Fits Ford F-150 Raptor V6 EcoBoost (3.5L) 2017-2020
Caution This snorkel alone does not increase the vehicle's water fording limit. Fording water above the stock recommended limit may require modifying other components to avoid water damage.
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!