- Direct fit for the 2006-2012 Holden VE Commodore V8
- 39% increase in core volume
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 2.2" thick, efficiently brazed aluminum core
- Provides efficient temperature reduction on the street, track, and drag strip
- Increased fluid capacity for optimal heat dissipation
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Give some extra cooling power to the V8 under the hood of your 2006-2012 VE Holden Commodore V8 with the Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator. Our radiator design swaps out the thin core and plastic end tanks for full aluminum construction, TIG-welded for maximum durability. The Mishimoto design also features a 2.2” thick, 2-row core for maximum cooling, no matter wherever you drive your Commodore. The Mishimoto 2006-2012 VE Holden Commodore V8 Performance Aluminum Radiator is available in a polished finish and provides optimal cooling for both manual and automatic vehicles. This radiator also includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry-free installation.
(1) Aluminum Radiator
(1) Radiator Cap
(1) Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes L98
Chassis Codes VE Fits 2006-2012 Holden Commodore
Material Aluminum Overall Height 32.4" Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 15.1" Rows 2 Dual Pass False Overall Width 5.9" Core Length 29.4" Core Height 15.1" Core Thickness 2.2" Overall Length (in) 15.10 Overall Height (in) 32.40 Overall Width (in) 5.90 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!