- Designed specifically for the 1996–2000 Honda Civic EK chassis with K-series engine swap
- Provides a bolt-in cooling solution, simplifying the engine swap process
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Substantial fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient heat exchange for naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles
- Includes threaded fan switch port to function with stock sensor
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain
- Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto is proud to release a brand new radiator for EK chassis Civics with K-Series engine swaps. Our half size radiator is designed specifically for your swapped vehicle with high performance driving in mind. This radiator is a direct drop in unit that does not require any trimming, drilling or mount alterations.The Mishimoto radiator will simplify a cooling solution for your K-swap and includes ports for the fan switch and coolant temperature sensor. This radiator, paired with our K-Series Swap Silicone Radiator Hose Kit, is the perfect cooling solution for your boosted or N/A K-Swap.This aluminum radiator, like all Mishimoto radiators, comes with a 1.3 bar high-pressure radiator cap and is backed by our unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug w/ Dowty Oil Seal
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes K20 Fits 1996-2000 Honda Civic EK
Lower Tank Thread Size M18 x 1.5 Material Aluminum Overall Height 15.12" Upper Tank Thread Size 1/8" NPT Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 17.99" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08" Outlet 1.25" Rows 2 Inlet 1.25" Dual Pass False Overall Width 4.02" Core Length 14.96" Core Height 12.82" Core Thickness 1.57" Overall Length (in) 17.99 Overall Height (in) 15.12 Overall Width (in) 4.02 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!