- Direct fit for the 2017+ Honda Civic Type R
- 48% increase in core volume
- 102% increase in fin surface area
- Features a 1.57" thick, efficiently brazed aluminum core
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Strutted tubes for maximum durability
- Increased fluid capacity for optimal heat dissipation
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Give your CTR the cooling power it desperately needs with the Mishimoto 2017+ Honda Civic Type R Performance Aluminum Radiator. Honda’s top-rung Civic took the hot-hatchback world by storm, but there’s still one thing that’s holding it back – heat. The K20C1 is quite the powerhouse in the Civic, but the stock cooling system just can’t keep up.
Mishimoto is here with a more durable and efficient cooling solution for your FK8. For starters, we ditched the skinny core and plastic end tanks for a full aluminum, TIG-welded construction, sure to stand up to abuse on the street, track or drag strip. Our design also features a 1.57” thick core, increasing core volume by 48% and external fin surface area by 102% for maximum heat dissipation properties. Our core also incorporates strutted tubes for maximum durability. The 2017+ Honda Civic Type R Performance Aluminum Radiator is available in a polished finish, and includes our magnetic drain plug to collect any metallic debris in your cooling system, This radiator is covered under the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry-free installation.
(1) Aluminum Radiator
(1) Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!