- Limited release includes heavy-duty hard case and carbon fiber license plate frame
- 3K twill-woven carbon fiber end tanks are 3X stronger than aluminum and 70% lighter
- Over 200 possible configurations fit any vehicle, build, or style
- Three core lengths
- Three core colors
- Eight end tank clamp colors
- Gloss or matte end tanks
- Offset or straight through flow
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in Mishimoto's U.S. facility
- Supports builds up to 950 horsepower
- Exclusive aircraft-grade anodized aluminum end tank clamps withstand high boost pressures
- High-density tube-and-fin core balances efficiency, flow, and weight
- Features 8 mm louvered external fins with optimized fin pitch for superior heat transfer
- End tanks tested to SAE J400 standards for gravel impacts
- Viton end tank O-ring provides superior fuel, oil, and coolant resistance
- 3-inch inlet and outlet for optimal flow on high-horsepower builds
- Matching carbon fiber license plate frame included with purchase
- Included vibration dampening isolators prevent damage from engine or body movement
- Core features four M8x1.25 threaded bosses on top and bottom for mounting versatility
- Compatible with Mishimoto universal 3-in couplers, intercooler pipes, and 50mm blow off valve
- Multiple Patents Pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty*
Building a performance vehicle is a quest for balance between opposing needs. Form vs function. Power vs weight. Strength vs lightness. Most of the time, one of those needs is more important to the build, so the other is sacrificed. But here at Mishimoto, we're done sacrificing. Thanks to our exclusive carbon fiber intercooler, you can have it all: aesthetics, performance, strength, and lightness all rolled into one innovative package.The end tanks are formed from solid 3K twill-woven carbon fiber. Carbon fiber gives our end tanks more strength than aluminum with 70% less weight. Three sizes of custom-engineered cores between the carbon fiber end tanks, combined with 3-inch inlets optimized for flow, ensure our intercooler is up to the task for builds producing up to 950 horsepower and 32 PSI of boost. The one-of-a-kind V-band core clamps hold the end tanks tight to the core under boost without the use of adhesives that can fail after repeated heat cycles. To ensure the end tanks can hold up to the rigors of road or track, they've been independently laboratory tested to SAE J400 standards for gravel impacts. With the Mishimoto carbon fiber intercooler, you don't have to sacrifice performance or strength for lightness.Carbon fiber isn't just strong, it's one of the most stunning raw materials available. Nothing beats the look of precisely woven carbon fiber; except precisely woven carbon fiber in your choice of matte or gloss finish, paired with eight different anodized V-band clamp colors, and three core colors. Over 280 combinations of colors and configurations mean the Mishimoto carbon fiber intercooler will fit any build and look good doing it. Universal M8 mounting bosses on either side of the core make mounting easy.Each Mishimoto Carbon Fiber Intercooler is hand built to order in our Wilmington, DE facility and, like all our products, they're backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of uncompromising performance. So, if you're tired of making sacrifices in your build, stop choosing "either, or" and give your vehicle all the performance, strength, lightness, and style it deserves.
(1) Mishimoto Custom-Built Carbon Fiber Intercooler
(1) M8 Mounting Kit with Hardware
(1) Carbon Fiber License Plate Frame
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
*Product is custom built to order and is not returnable. Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty does not cover incorrectly ordered products; please verify all options before ordering. Please allow up to 48 hours after ordering for shipping notification.
17-in Core: 700 HP
20-in Core: 800 HP
23-in Core: 950 HP
- TECH SPECS
Core Thickness 4.25 in Max Rec. PSI 30 Outlet 3 in Core Length 17.71 in
Core Height 12.28 in Inlet 3 in Overall Length 17 in core: 26.32 in
20 in core: 29.27 in
24 in core: 32.22 in
Overall Height 12.28 in Overall Width 4.25 in
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!