- Direct fit for the 2008–2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart & Evolution X
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperature regulation
- Increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Ideal for stock or modified vehicles
- Perfect upgrade to the stock plastic end tank radiator, engineered for use in extreme driving conditions such as track days, autocross, and aggressive street driving
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has developed the industry's first after-market performance aluminum radiator available for the Evo X. This is the ideal upgrade to your stock Evolution radiator. Having a turbo set up produces a great amount of heat. By replacing your current Evolution 10 radiator with a top of the line Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator, you will undoubtedly notice a cooler more efficient running engine. The new application is specifically designed and engineered as a direct OEM fit with no modification required for easy installation. As with every Mishimoto aluminum radiator, this radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.Looking for even more cooling efficiency? Check out the Mishimoto Lancer Evolution X hose kits.
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 4B11T 4G69 4B12 6B31 (Outlander) Chassis Codes CZ4A Fits 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evolution
2009-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
2007-2009 Mitsubishi Outlander ES/LS/SE/XLS
Material Aluminum Overall Height 32.5" DPI 2978 Drain Plug Length 0.047" Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 19.3" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08" Outlet 1.4" Rows 2 Inlet 1.4" Coolant Capacity 2.24 Dual Pass False Overall Width 2.07" Core Length 27.56" Core Height 16.06" Core Thickness 1.57" Overall Length (in) 19.30 Overall Height (in) 32.50 Overall Width (in) 2.07 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!