- Direct-fit application designed specifically for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
- Includes two 19-row oil coolers run in series for optimum cooling
- Special engineered mounting brackets also serve as ducting to channel air to coolers
- Adapts to thermostatically controlled stock oil housing
- Prevents car from going into limp mode under aggressive street or track conditions
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto proudly announces the all-new 2008+ Mitsubishi Evolution X Oil Cooler Kit. Specially designed for your Evo X, this kit features V-mounted dual oil coolers set behind the passenger-side foglight with a splitter designed for optimal airflow. The Mishimoto Evolution X Oil Cooler Kit maintains optimum oil temperatures without any drop in pressure. The entire kit comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.Please note: Mishimoto fully inspects and cleans all products prior to packaging. However, it is recommended that customers flush the oil cooler with one quart of clean oil prior to installation to remove any debris accumulated during shipping. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
(4) Application-Specific Mounting Brackets
(2) 19-Row Oil Cooler
(1) 2ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) 2ft 1.5in Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(2) 90° -10AN Female to Male Swivel Adapter
(1) Straight -10AN Female to Female Adapter
(2) Banjo Fitting w/ Bolt M18 x -10AN, Black
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 4B11T Chassis Codes CZ4A
Material 6061 Aluminum Core Height 5.43" Rows 19 Cooler Construction Stacked-plate Core Thickness 1.97" Core Length 11" Fitting Size -10AN Pressure Drop 0 PSI Install Torque Specs Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs. Caution It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact email@example.com. Increase In Oil Capacity 0.8 qt Temp Difference 10°F
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!