- Direct fit for the 2016-2019 Nissan Titan XD 5.0L Cummins
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a three-row, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for towing, hauling, or during aggressive driving conditions
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified trucks
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Looking to upgrade your Titan XD radiator? Mishimoto has developed a performance aluminum radiator for the Nissan Titan XD Cummins Engine as an ideal upgrade from the factory radiator. This performance radiator was designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and protect your truck from overheating. Whether you use your Nissan Titan XD for daily driving or as a powerhouse for hauling and towing, you don't want to overlook the importance of installing an upgraded aluminum radiator for your engine. A factory radiator cannot handle the heat that comes along with the immense power and torque potential of your truck. The Mishimoto Titan XD performance radiator features a lightweight three-row core made of 100% brazed aluminum along with strong TIG-welded aluminum end tanks for superior durability and longevity. Included with this Titan XD radiator is a magnetic drain plug to capture any metallic debris that may accumulate in the cooling system. As with all Mishimoto products, this radiator is covered by Mishimoto’s Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Aluminum Radiator
(1) Fill Neck
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!